1 a low bed to be slid under a higher bed [syn:
, truckle bed
2 small wheel or roller v : move heavily; "the
streetcar trundled down the avenue"
- A low bed on wheels that can be rolled underneath another bed.
- A small wheel or roller.
- The process of doing a turd (c.f. a liquid trundle).
- My mate went to the toilet to take a trundle.
- To wheel or roll, especially by pushing.
- Every morning, the vendors trundle their carts out into the
- To (cause to) roll slowly and heavily on wheels.
- Move heavily (on wheels).
to (cause to) roll slowly and heavily on
- "trundle." WordNet® 3.0. Princeton University. 15 Jun. 2007.
- "trundle." Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary. K
Dictionaries Ltd. 15 Jun. 2007. Dictionary.com.
Trundle is the name of several unrelated
- Trundle bed,
a bed that is stored under another bed
wheel, a measuring device based on the circumference of a
, roll up, row
, sweep along, thrust